CAPE TOWN CARPET CLEANERS
CLEANING THE ECO-FRIENDLY WAY
Cape Town carpet cleaners is a versatile & competitive Eco-friendly carpet cleaning company in Cape Town and the surrounding suburbs. Focusing on excellent customer service and customer satisfaction we guarantee you that your carpet cleaning experience with us will outrank the rest. With years of experience within the carpet cleaning industry we always strive to know more in order to better our services and stay up to date with the newest state of the art green cleaning methods the market has to offer.
BOOK CAPE TOWN CARPET CLEANERS TODAY!
CALL:072 404 0264 or EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
CARPET CLEANING TABLE OF CONTENTS
Types of Fitted Carpets
Carpet Cleaning Process
Emergency Stain Treatment Advice
Eco Carpet Cleaning Method
Carpet Cleaning Areas Covered
CAPE TOWN CARPET CLEANERS PROFESSIONALS
With our effective Eco-friendly deep cleaning system and thorough carpet cleaning method we commit ourselves to bettering your lifestyle by adding to a healthier breathing. Removing up to 97% of all carpet allergens, dust, grime and having your carpet looking great and healthy is what we specialize in.
LOOP PILE CARPET TYPES – These carpets are made from wool, nylon, polypropylene or a blend of all three. They provide a luxurious look and soft cushion effect underfoot. The types of loop pile carpets we get today is BERBER LOOP PILE, LEVEL LOOP PILE AND MULTI LEVEL LOOP PILE.
CUT PILE CARPET TYPES – These carpets are cut from loop pile carpets at the top giving it a cut pile carpet with the yarn bundles standing up straight. The types of cut pile carpets we get today are SAXONY, FRIEZE, TWIST, VELVET, CUT AND LOOP AND SHAGGY PILES.
WOVEN CARPETS – These carpets can be made on a loom which is quite similar to woven fabric. These fibers are made using needle felts and knotted by hand. The carpets are somewhat expensive due to the manufacturing methods applied. The type of woven carpets we get today are AXMINSTER, WILTON & FLATWEEVE.
Our carpet cleaning system works deep down into the fibers of your carpets through to the 85 per cent of unknown particles, dust & grime which is sometimes not visible to the naked eye. Using Cape Towns finest and safest Eco-friendly cleaning detergents combined with our deep water extraction we always get the job done right the first time.
DUST MITES – Dust accumulates due to re-circulation of air within a building. Carpets and upholstery normally attracts dust which leads to dust mites. dust mites cannot bite but they are the leading cause of symptoms like allergies or asthma. If an individual suffering with allergies or asthma lives or works within an environment filled with these tiny creatures they are sure to develop breathing problems.
MOLD – This is a fungus accumulating within areas of dampness or moisture of carpets. Mold can also grow through dust in crevice areas within your upholstery and carpets. The affecting symptoms of mold on humans which are sensitive to the micro particles of mold are sinus, sore throat, coughing, wheezing, irritation of the eye or even irritation of the skin. Mold is also the cause of the well-known health issue known as athlete’s foot.
CARPET BEETLE – These little critters are found in between carpet fibers. They grow up to 3 mm in length and infest carpets. They have similar destructive characteristics as the cloth moths and carpet beetle is harmless to humans really but they can cause extensive damages to your carpets if not treated in time. Invest in having your carpets cleaned regularly to provide it with a longer lifespan.
- VACUUM – Vacuuming your carpet is essential before starting any type of carpet cleaning method. The vacuum cleaner picks up dirt, loose particles, dust and it also helps loosening up the carpet fibers to prepare it for cleaning.
- PRE STAIN & HIGH TRAFFIC AREA TREATMENT – Before using our power suction cleaning method it is very important to spend as little time on one section of the carpet being cleaned in order to avoid unnecessary irritation which could result in damaging the carpet fibers. We pre-treat the high trafficking areas of the carpet with a specifically designed chemical to loosen the stain from the fibers and ease the process of cleaning when starting our shampoo and extraction method.
- SHAMPOO & EXTRACT – The low foam carpet shampoo we use with the fiber penetrating injection system gets deep down in between the fibers of your carpet lifting dirt, grime, grease, fungi & more of which a standard vacuum cleaner could not have done. While we inject this Eco-friendly solution onto your carpet we simultaneously vacuum 95% of the water residue leaving a small amount to either naturally air dry or we dry the carpet for you within 1 hour.
- GROOM – We will then groom the carpet afterwards to eliminate the lines created by our power suction carpet cleaner. Our grooming process has also been designed to loosen the carpet fibers after the clean in order to have the fibers breath, dry much faster and get back its comfy feel.
We cover a wide range of areas in Cape Town and surrounding suburbs. To find out if your area is listed click here.
- Immediately blot the stain. Use a white hand towel and gently press against the spill to absorb as much of the spill as you possibly can. Do this several times using a clean area of a towel.
- Now you get a carpet cleaning product to further assist in this situation. Before spraying the carpet cleaning product onto the spill you need to test the product at a inconspicuous piece of the carpet in order to test for discoloration. If the cleaner shows no signs of discoloration or anything else harmful to the carpet you can go ahead and spray the carpet cleaner on the spill.
- Let the carpet cleaner solution set in for 5 minutes or as per the label instructions in order for the spill to break down. After the waiting period use a clean hand towel again and blot the spill until you get the desired result.
- Now rinse the carpet using a spray bottle. Spray clean water onto the spill but do not over wet. Now blot the stain again with a clean towel until the water has almost all been completely blotted up.
- Depending on how long the gum has been stuck on the carpet will determine the method which should be used.
- The method we will advise you to follow will be to use a ice cube. Press the ice cube against the gum and hold it there for a while. Ice freezes gum and hardens it.
- Now you can take a butter knife and scrape off the gum while picking up the pieces with a paper towel or vacuum.
- Repeat this method until all gum has been safely and completely been removed from the carpet or until a satisfying result obtained.
- Mix a teaspoon dish washing liquid and 250ml water in a spray bottle.
- Spray the mixture onto the grease stain and leave it for 5 minutes to break down the grease matter. After the 5 minute waiting period spray a second time but this time do not wait for the mixture to set in but instead start blotting the grease stain immediately or vacuum. Continues with this until you have obtained a satisfying result.
- Rinse afterwards with clean water and blot up the residue or vacuum.
REGULAR DEEP CARPET CLEANING
Even though you follow the principle of vacuuming your carpets on a regular basis it will still retain some of the dirt or other substances which a normal vacuum cannot get out. We suggest to have your carpets deep cleaned by a professional every 6 to 12 months to maintain the quality of the carpet fibers so it may last longer.
REGULAR CARPET VACUUMING
Vacuum your carpet at least twice a week. Keeping your investment protected starts with you. You don’t know what the next person will leave on the carpet when walking on it. Vacuuming should be done thoroughly from side to side and front to back to get the best results and most of the dirt and other unknown particles out of the carpet. You will help reduce the risk of health related issues within your home or business and aid in the long life span of your carpets.
CONTAIN MESSES IMMEDIATELY
As soon as your carpet gets stained it would be wise to immediately contain the stain before it goes deeper into your carpet or even spread wider which will at the end of the day cost you more money to get out or replace. Accidents happen and to be prepared for them is one of the wisest decisions to make. Have a cleaning kit with your basics in it as discussed above and keep it somewhere easily reachable. Always stay prepared for accidents especially if you have children, guests visiting or even friends.
Cape Town carpet cleaners uses Eco-friendly cleaning chemicals and green cleaning methods for the safety of its clients and the environment. Our green cleaning keeps you out of harm’s way, ads to our beautiful Eco-system and it is much safer on your goods being cleaned. Using detergents that are biodegradable and environmentally friendly is becoming a necessary step within the cleaning industry. Our Cape Town carpet cleaning teams are of the first carpet cleaning companies in Cape Town providing their clients with safer cleaning solutions.
What method of cleaning do you use to clean fitted carpets?
Our carpet cleaners in Cape Town uses state of the art deep hot water extraction combined with an effective Eco-friendly cleaning detergent which has proven to be highly effective in removing most tough stains, dust, grime and more.
How do you work out a quote to clean carpets?
We have three levels on quoting our clients depending on certain factors which impact how long our technicians will spend on a work order. Things which impact the quote is the size of the carpet, is the room vacant or do we need to move furniture or is it only the high trafficking areas that requires cleaning.
What is high trafficking areas on a carpet?
It is the areas of the carpet which is mostly used by foot traffic.
How long will my carpet take to dry after the cleaning has been completed?
The dry time of your carpet is between 1 hour to 3 hours.
Can I walk on the carpet after it has been cleaned?
Yes you can but we strongly suggest you putting on either white socks or plastics around your shoes. Towels which does not looses color can also be used and be placed on the high trafficking areas where you want to walk on.
NO NEED TO LOOK ANY FURTHER FOR CARPET CLEANING COMPANIES IN CAPE TOWN NEAR ME
Why should I choose AUCC Cape Town Carpet Cleaners?
We use Eco-Friendly cleaning which is effective and good for the health of your carpet. Besides cleaning your carpet is less expensive then replacing it. Our technicians are trained to deliver the best quality workmanship which will provide you with the best results. Our customers praise our thorough work every clean we do.
Can you get all the stains out of my carpet?
We do not promise anything but we do try our best to provide you with the best results we possibly can. To get stains out depends on the type of stain we are dealing with, how long the stain has been in the carpet, what cleaning process and chemicals was used before and more.
How often should I get my carpet cleaned?
It is recommended to have your carpet cleaned every 6 to 12 months depending on the daily traffic on the carpet. Businesses with lots of traffic everyday should have the carpets cleaned every 4 months. Keeping your carpet clean and healthy leaves no chance to say goodbye to a expensive investment by replacing it.
The following methods of communication can be used to schedule a carpet cleaning;
- Call/Whatsapp or SMS Us on 072 404 0264 or
- Email Us at email@example.com or
- Fill out our form submission or
- Visit our social media pages by clicking on any of the social icons listed at the bottom of this page.
As soon as you made contact with our office we can help you get booked as fast as ABC.
A. You provide us with information and we provide you with a quote.
B. You accept the quote & select date & time slot to start workload.
C. We come deliver your selected carpet cleaning service.
Click here to go back to top of page.
Why are we different? Because of our passion, dedication, experience and love for what we do.
Invest in your carpets today and get the best cleaning specialists to get the job done right the first time. Get rid of those unwanted pests, dust, grime and allergens for a better breathing and healthier lifestyle.
We have a “no bad feedback” record, so we must be doing something right. Challenge our Cape Town carpet cleaners for your cleaning needs.
STAY SAFE & USE CAPE TOWNS FINEST
Our professionals has years of experience within the carpet cleaning industry. We aim to satisfy, work thoroughly and in detail to provide you with the best results within Cape Town.
TRY OUR SERVICES TODAY!
CALL/WHATSAPP/SMS: 072 404 0264
Cape Town, Western Cape & surrounding areas.
MONDAYS TO FRIDAYS – 08:30AM TO 17:30PM
SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS & PUBLIC HOLIDAYS – CLOSED