CAPE TOWN CARPET CLEANERS
CLEANING THE ECO-FRIENDLY WAY
Askus Custom Cleaning (Pty) Ltd. is a versatile & competitive Eco-friendly upholstery and carpet cleaning company in Cape Town and the surrounding suburbs. Focusing on excellent customer service and customer satisfaction we Guarantee you that your cleaning experience will outrank the rest.
BOOK CAPE TOWN CARPET CLEANERS TODAY!
CALL:072 404 0264 or EMAIL:email@example.com
CAPE TOWN PROFESSIONAL CARPET CLEANERS
With years of experience within the carpet cleaning industry we always thrive to know more to better our products and better our services to stay up to date with the newest state of the art green cleaning technology on the market today.
With our effective Eco-friendly deep cleaning system we already commit ourselves to bettering your lifestyle by improving your health adding to a healthier breathing. Removing up to 97% of all carpet we are surely the best to beat.
No need to search any further for “Carpet Cleaning Companies near me”!
SAFEST CARPET CLEANING SPECIALISTS CAPE TOWN HAS TO OFFER
Our carpet cleaning system works deep down into the fibers of your Carpets through to the 85 per cent of Unknown Particles, Dust & Grime which is sometimes not visible to the naked eye. Using Askus Custom Cleaning’s finest and safest Eco-friendly cleaning detergents combined with our deep hot water extraction we always win and get the job done right the first time.
FREE CALL BACKS. T’s & C’s Apply
CAPE TOWN CARPET CLEANERS IS YOUR #1 CHOICE CLEANING AGENCY
Let Askus Custom Cleaning contribute to your health and by doing so you also contribute to the environment by using our Eco-friendly Cape Town carpet cleaners Cape Town has to offer.
- Fitted carpets
- Loose rugs
- Oriental rugs
- Persian rugs
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- VACUUM – Vacuuming your carpet is essential before starting any type of carpet cleaning method. The vacuum cleaner picks up dirt, loose particles, dust and also loosens up the carpet fibers.
- PRE-TREATMENT – Before using our power cleaning method it is very important to spend as little time on one place avoiding unnecessary damage and irritation to the carpet. We pre-treat the high trafficking areas of the carpet to ease the process of cleaning when starting our shampoo and extraction method.
- SHAMPOO & EXTRACT – The carpet shampoo we use with the fiber penetrating injection system sets down deep on to the padding of the carpet. We simultaneously extract catching all the dirt, grime, grease, fungi and more.
- GROOM – We will then groom the carpet afterwards to eliminate the lines created by our power suction carpet cleaner.
AUCC covers a wide range of areas in Cape Town. See the list of areas below or visit our area web page by clicking here.
AUCC uses Eco-friendly cleaning chemicals and green cleaning methods for the safety of its clients and the environment. Our green cleaning keeps you out of harm’s way, ads to our beautiful Eco-system and it is much safer on your goods being cleaned. Using detergents that are biodegradable and environmentally friendly is becoming a trend within the cleaning industry. AUCC is proud to say that we are one of the first carpet cleaning companies providing a healthier and cleaner experience to its customers.
We already have enough pollution in our atmosphere causing thinning of our ozone layer more and more each day. Our ozone layer is what protects all living organisms on earth and without it we would not be able to survive at all. This is why all our cleaning methods used contribute to our beautiful Eco-system.
Our team of professionals are highly trained in the art of cleaning your carpets thoroughly to provide you with the best results with in the industry.
What method of cleaning do you use to clean fitted carpets?
Our carpet cleaners and upholstery cleaners in Cape Town uses the best state of the art deep hot water extraction combined with an effective Eco-friendly cleaning detergent which has proven to be highly effective in removing tough stains, dust, grime and more.
How do you work out a quote to clean carpets?
We have three levels on quoting our clients depending on certain factors which impact how long our technicians will spend on a work order. Things which impact the quote is the size of the carpet, is the room vacant, do we need to move furniture or does the client only want high trafficking areas cleaned.
What is high trafficking areas on a carpet?
It is known to be the areas of the carpet which is mostly used by foot traffic. These areas of the carpet is the most used out of the rest of the carpet.
How long will my carpet take to dry after the cleaning has been completed?
The dry time of your carpet normally takes from 3 hours to 24 hours depending on some factors like opening windows, strategically placing fans to speed up the process and more. Our carpet cleaning technicians are trained and will advise you accordingly on the day of your cleaning.
Can I walk on the carpet after it has been cleaned?
Yes you can but we strongly suggest you putting on white socks or even see through plastics around your shoes or white towels on the areas you want to walk on but should be taken off when exiting in order for the area which the towels were on to dry.
Why should I choose AUCC Cape Town Carpet Cleaners?
We use Eco-Friendly cleaning which is effective and good for the health of your carpet. Besides cleaning your carpet is less expensive then replacing it every now and then. Our technicians are trained to deliver the best quality workmanship which will provide you with the best results. Our customers praise our thorough work every clean we do.
Can you get all the stains out of my carpet?
We do not promise anything but we do try our best to provide you with the best results we possibly can. To get stains out depends on the type of stain we are dealing with, how long the stain has been in the carpet, what cleaning process and chemicals was done before we clean the carpet.
How often should I get my carpet cleaned?
It is recommended to have your carpet cleaned every 6 to 12 months depending on the traffic on the carpet. Businesses with lots of traffic everyday should have the carpets cleaned every 4 months. Keeping your carpet clean and healthy leaves no chance to say goodbye to a expensive investment.
So you spilled some liquids on the carpet?
- Immediately blot the stain. Use a white hand towel and gently press against the spill to absorb as much of the spill as you possibly can. Do this several times using different cleaner sides of the towel.
- Now get a carpet cleaning product to further assist in this situation. Before spraying the carpet cleaning product onto the spill you need to test the product at a inconspicuous piece of the carpet in order to test for discoloration etc. If the cleaner shows no signs of discoloration or anything else harmful to the carpet you can go ahead and spray the carpet cleaner on the spill.
- Let the solution set in for 5 minutes or as per the label instructions in order for the spill to break down. After the waiting period use a clean hand towel again and blot the spill until it is completely gone or lighter.
- Now rinse the carpet using a spray can. Spray clean water onto the spill but do not over wet. Now blot the stain until the water has been completely blotted up leaving little to naturally air dry.
NB: Never rub the spill because this will only spread the stain wider and also deeper into the fibers of the carpet. If you do not want to do this yourself then give us a call to assist you.
Freeze dried gum
What to do when a piece of gum is found on your carpet and been stepped in a few times?
- Depending on how long the gum has been there will influence the method which will be used discussed below.
- The method we will be discussing today will be to use a ice cube. Yes you got it right, ice freezes the gum and hardens it. Press the ice cube against the gum and hold it there for a while.
- Now you can take a butter knife and scrape off the gum while picking up the pieces with a paper towel or vacuuming.
- Repeat this method until all gum has been safely removed from the carpet.
Dishwasher detergent for grease stains
Do you have new grease stains and don’t know what to do? The power of dish washing detergent is your answer to your immediate problem.
- Mix a teaspoon dish washing liquid and a 250ml water in a spray can.
- Spray the dish washing liquid onto the grease stain and let it set in for 5 minutes to break down the grease. After the 5 minute waiting period spray a second time but this time do not wait for the mixture to set in but instead start blotting the grease stain immediately or vacuuming.
- Rinse afterwards with clean water and blot up the residue or use a wet and dry vacuum cleaner.
Deep clean regularly
Even though you follow the principle of vacuuming your carpets on a regular basis it will still retain some of the dirt or other substances which a normal vacuum cannot get out. We suggest to have your carpets deep cleaned by a professional every 6 to 12 months to maintain the quality of the carpet fibers to last you longer.
Vacuum carpets regularly
Vacuum your carpet at least once or twice a week. Keeping your investment protected starts with you. You don’t know what the next person will leave on the carpet when walking on it. Vacuuming should be done thoroughly from side to side and front to back to get the best results and most of the dirt and other unknown particles out of the carpet.
Contain messes immediately
As soon as your carpet gets stained it would be wise to immediately contain the stain before it goes deeper into your carpet or even spread wider which will at the end of the day cost you more money to get out. Accidents happen and to be prepared for them is one of the wisest decisions to make. Have a cleaning kit with your basics in it as discussed above and keep it somewhere easily reachable. Always stay prepared for accidents especially if you have children, guests visiting or even friends. Its less expensive then hiring a professional or worse when you have to buy a new carpet. If you have no other option call the professionals to come and help you.
The following methods of communication can be used to schedule a carpet cleaning;
- Call/Whatsapp or SMS Us on 072 404 0264 or
- Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Fill out our form submission or
- Visit our social media pages by clicking on any of the social icons listed below
As soon as you we made contact with our office we can help you get booked like as fast as ABC.
A. You provide us with information and we provide you with a quote.
B. You accept the quote & select date & time slot to start workload.
C. We come deliver your selected carpet cleaning service.
Why are we different? Because of our passion, dedication, experience and love for what we do.
Invest in your carpets today and get the best cleaning specialists to get the job done right the first time. Get rid of those unwanted pests, dust, grime and allergens for a better breathing and healthier lifestyle.
We have a “no bad feedback” record, so we must be doing something right. Challenge our Cape Town carpet cleaners for your cleaning needs.