WHAT TYPE OF CARPETS DO I OWN?
LOOP PILE CARPET TYPES – These carpets are made from wool, nylon, polypropylene or a blend of all three. They provide a luxurious look and soft cushion effect underfoot. The types of loop pile carpets we get today is BERBER LOOP PILE, LEVEL LOOP PILE AND MULTI LEVEL LOOP PILE.
CUT PILE CARPET TYPES – These carpets are cut from loop pile carpets at the top giving it a cut pile carpet with the yarn bundles standing up straight. The types of cut pile carpets we get today are SAXONY, FRIEZE, TWIST, VELVET, CUT AND LOOP AND SHAGGY PILES.
WOVEN CARPETS – These carpets can be made on a loom which is quite similar to woven fabric. These fibers are made using needle felts and knotted by hand. The carpets are somewhat expensive due to the manufacturing methods applied. The type of woven carpets we get today are AXMINSTER, WILTON & FLATWEEVE.
WHAT ARE THE OPERATING HOURS OF Askus Custom Cleaning?
MONDAY TO SATURDAYS – (08:00 – 17:00)
PUBLIC HOLIDAYS (08:00 – 17:00)
HOW DO I GET IN CONTACT WITH Askus Custom Cleaning?
- CALL OR MESSAGE/WHATSAPP US ON 0724040264
- Email US ON firstname.lastname@example.org
- FILL OUT OUR CONTACT FORM AND WE WILL GET BACK ASAP
- CLICK ON ANY OF THE BELOW SOCIAL MEDIA ICONS AND IT WILL TAKE YOU STRAIGHT TO OUR BUSINESS PAGE
WHAT METHOD IS USED WHEN CLEANING MY GOODS?
Askus Custom Cleaning uses only the best state of the art equipment and technology for your carpet cleaning needs. Our methods are safe & Eco-Friendly. After many trials and errors Askus Custom Cleaning has come to the conclusion that hot water extraction is the best method to use to get your carpets cleaned effectively. We get deep down into the carpet fibers, lifting up the dirt, grime, dust and any unknown substances that is hidden away from the naked eye.
HOW LONG WILL THE CLEANING PROCESS TAKE?
There are many factors to be taken into account when working out the time it will take to get the job done. We love what we do and work thoroughly to give you the best end result we guarantee.
FACTORS THAT IMPACT THE TIME IT TAKES TO CLEAN YOUR GOODS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Type of carpet or upholstery
The method used to clean the carpets or upholstery
The status of the carpet or upholstery
The density of the carpet or upholstery
Time it takes to shift furniture
The type of stains
The size etc.
HOW LONG WILL MY GOODS TAKE TO DRY?
There are a lot of factors that determine the dry time of your carpet but in short your carpet will take between 3 hours to 6 hours to dry. Askus Custom Cleaning use the finest cleaning method and strategy to clean your goods removing up to 95% of the water residue leaving 5% to naturally air dry. Normally a carpet would have taken 1 to 2 days to dry but with us that is far less.
WHAT TOP UP SERVICES DO YOU PROVIDE?
STAIN CLEANING SOLUTIONS – Our technicians are professionally trained in the art of getting out most of the stains that you can not. Identify the stains immediately and have it cleaned. The longer you wait the more difficult it will be to get the stains out from your carpet or upholstery.
HIGH TRAFFICKING CLEANING SOLUTIONS – You use your carpet from outdoor to kitchen, from bathroom to bedroom and by doing this it is impossible to keep them clean with just a normal vacuuming due to the fibers absorbing lots of the soil liquid and forming part of the fiber like a dye. The same is with your upholstery for example couches you will find that the arm and neck rests gets dirty very quickly due to oil deposits from the body skin onto the material.
CALL US TODAY TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OUR SERVICES AND HOW WE CAN TAILOR FOR YOUR NEEDS
CAN MY PETS WALK OVER THE CARPETS AFTER IT HAS BEEN CLEANED?
We strongly suggest that you keep your pets off the carpet until the carpet has fully dried. Re soiling on wet carpets can occur very quickly and who knows where your pet has wondered around the house, yard or even the neighborhood.
DO I HAVE TO MOVE MY FURNITURE MYSELF?
If we were to move your household furniture additional charges may apply.
DO YOU OFFER FREE NO OBLIGATION QUOTES?
Yes we do. Our terms and conditions of our free no obligation quotes are provided through above mentioned communication.
WHAT SERVICES DO YOU OFFER?
We specialize in cleaning of tiles, grout & upholstery which includes the professional cleaning of mattresses, couches, ottomans, dinning chairs, office chairs and cushions. As a added bonus we also do Pest Control and domestic cleaning services within Cape Town and it’s surrounding suburbs.
Delivering quality workmanship and professionalism in all our services we provide.
We offer our services in almost every town in and around Cape Town. If your area is not listed contact us anyway. We always go the extra mile for our clients. Want to know more about us? Call us today.Follow us on social media: